- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and
- Information we receive from consumer and credit reporting agencies.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you described above to those employees, independent contracting agents, and other affiliated entities or individuals who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. Their right to further disclose and use that information is limited by our employee conduct rules, applicable law and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name,
address, telephone number, social security number, date of birth, driver’s license number,
gender, marital status, and assets;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as your
membership and policy numbers, policy coverage, premiums, and payment history; and
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness
and credit history.
East Tennessee Mutual Insurance Company
A County Mutual Company
PO Box 328
Blountville, TN 37617-0328